This simple question is one that needs to be answered right away.
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent such as myself provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- PHD Realty pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- PHD Realty adds over 15 years of experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- PHD Realty handles all showings.
- PHD Realty brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If we don’t have the answer, we know someone who does.
- PHD Realty always has your interests in mind, so you always have someone on your side.
- PHD Realty can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- PHD Realty provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- PHD Realty provides an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- PHD Realty has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Your time is valuable. We allow you to spend your time how you want.
So, end your search for a realtor today and settle for the best: let PHD Realty assist you with all of your buying and selling needs. Feel free to use this website to browse all of PHD Realty’s listings, submit a personalized search inquiry or request a free home or land evaluation. Also provided are home improvement tips for sellers looking to maximize the value of their home and a mortgage calculator for buyers. If you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact form on the left hand side of the website to send a direct email or give PHD Realty a call (251-368-1063).